In June 2019, I organised with Francesco Bonsante and Gabriele Mondello the workshop "Higher Teichmüller Theory and related topics". Its poster is
I have been invited to give a talk at the following workshops (with slides when used):
- "X International Meeting on Lorentzian Geometry", Córdoba, Spain, February 2021.
- "Teichmüller theory: Classical, Higher, Super and Quantum, CIRM Luminy, France, October 2020.
- "Dynamical aspects of Pseudo-Riemannian Geometry", Braga, Portugal, March 2020.
- "XXI Congresso UMI - sezione di Topologia e Geometria Differenziale", Pavia, Italy, September 2019.
- "Geometric structures, representations of surface groupes and hyperbolic groups", Nice, France, January 2019.
- "Joint Italian-Polish meeting - session of Geometric Topology, Manifolds and Group Actions", Wroclaw, Poland, September 2018.
- "Higgs Bundles and Harmonic Maps of Riemann Surfaces", Oaxaca, Mexico, July 2018.
"Moduli spaces", Ventotene, Italy, September 2017.
Teichmüller theory and geometric structures on 3-dimensional manifolds", University of Luxembourg, June 2017
- "Geometric Topology in Cortona", Italy, June 2017.
- "Young Researchers Workshop on Differential Geometry in Minkowski Space", Granada, Spain, April 2017
- "Differential Geometry Days", Torino, Italy, April 2017
- "Current Problems in Theoretical Physics", Vietri sul Mare, Italy, April 2017.
- "Analytic Aspects of Higher Teichmüller Theory", Rutgers University, Newark, USA, September 2016.
- "3-dimensional geometric structures, representations of surface groups and related topics", University of Luxembourg, July 2015
- "Regards croisés sur les structures géométriques et la géométrie lorentzienne", Avignon, France, September 2014
- "Teichmüller Theory and surfaces in 3-manifolds", Centro De Giorgi, Pisa, Italy, June 2014
- "Character Varieties and Geometric Structures", Washington DC, USA, December 2013
- "Young Topology Meeting", London, United Kingdom, April 2013.
I gave/will give the following seminar talks:
2020: EPFL, Grenoble, Luxembourg, Paris 7;
online: Pangolin seminar, Roma Sapienza, Séminaire Géométrie et Dynamique, Virginia
2019: Tours, Toulouse, Strasbourg, Grenoble, IHES, Fribourg
2018: Grenoble, Neuchâtel, Avignon, Marseille, Bilbao, Nancy
2017: Heidelberg, Toulouse, Paris 6, Paris 7, Bordeaux, Strasbourg
2016: Roma Tor Vergata, KIAS Seoul, Luxembourg, Montpellier, Avignon
2015: Roma Sapienza, Paris 6
Diptaishik Choudhury (PhD student, currently, co-supervised with Greg McShane and Jean-Marc Schlenler)
Oliviero Malech (Master student, currently, co-supervised with Mattia Mecchia)
Paulo José Portinha Rodriguez,
How to compute the sum of 1/n^2 by solving triangles,
University of Luxembourg 2018 (Bachelor final project)
Smooth billiards and the Poncelet theorem
, University of Luxembourg 2018 (Bachelor final project)
Mario Baldassarri Prize 2017 (National prize for a paper in algebra, geometry or number theory published under the age of 30)
INDAM UMI SIMAI Prize 2014-2017 (National prize for best 4 PhD theses in Mathematics)
Michele Cuozzo Prize 2016 (Prize issued by Università di Roma Tor Vergata for best national PhD thesis in Mathematics)
Marco Reni Prize 2010-2013 (Prize issued for best Master’s thesis in Mathematics defended at Università di Trieste)